Using BoostOne App to get Discounted Boost Cell Service

It's quite possible. I'm using MOBILE tokens earned from what Helium calls "Discovery Mapping" to pay for Helium service. It is admittedly easier for me to cover the $5 cost of my plan (I got in when South Florida was Helium's test market) than the current $20 cost.

For what it's worth, the recent trend is I'm earning more tokens. I was averaging 400 a day but recently it's been 450. Generally, your analysis is correct but I guess, for now, those participating in mapping is down.

The ctiteria is a minimum of 40 hexes per day, which indeed works out to around a mile.

I suppose it depends on what one does besides work on a daily basis. I run 3 miles most days, so, for me, covering the distance is easy. It could just as easily be covered walking, biking, or driving while running errands. At least, where I live, it's not difficult covering a mile when out and about for whatever reason.

I would have thought so as well but can't say I've noticed significant battery drain. I also tend to toggle on Discovery Mapping in Helium's app, get my run (or other distance covering activity) in then toggle Discovery Mapping off otherwise.

I currently have 25,625 MOBILE tokens in my Helium wallet. The value of the tokens like all currencies (crypto or otherwise) fluctuates but today that translates into around $35. The tokens don't expire.

I'll go ahead and add my Helium referral code to the appropriate topic in case there's interest. The referral gets you (and me) $5 toward monthly service.